Spring 2014 Events
It’s Time To Talk About It: A Forum & Festival on Teen Sexuality
Join Owlivia and the SafeTeens gang for a fun, teen-friendly night of music, games, prizes, and (of course!) food. Along the way, we’ll talk about boyfriends, girlfriends, hooking up and staying safe.
Best of all, It’s Time To Talk About It is free for teens 13 and up.
It’s Time To Talk About It: Hawley
Tuesday, April 1, 2014 | 5 o’clock – 7 o’clock | The Silk Mill, 8 Silk Mill Drive, Hawley, PA
- Jam out to live music by Alex Ramos
- Get the skinny on STDs, birth control, and getting tested
- Share your thoughts on sex, consent and Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines”
- Grab your smartphone for a Text Message Q&A with Kristen and Denise, health and relationship “sexperts”
- Join the Honesdale Take Back The Night
- Win over $100 in gift cards and prizes!
- Save room for food and drinks
It’s Time To Talk About It: Jermyn
Wednesday, May 14, 2014 | 5 o’clock
- Stay tuned for more info!