Does your high school sex ed class include lessons on being gay, lesbian or bisexual?
- What?! We don't even have sex ed! (36%, 57 Votes)
- No! My teacher didn't even mention it. It's like they assumed everyone is straight. (33%, 52 Votes)
- Yeah, but... Not a lot. The teacher told us that everyone needs to use condoms, but that's about it. (19%, 31 Votes)
- Yes! We talked a lot about sexual orientation, and talked about the importance of lube for anal sex and dental dams for some types of oral sex. (12%, 19 Votes)
Total Voters: 159
The all-important question:
- Whhhhhhy????? (37%, 63 Votes)
- Team Mystic (27%, 47 Votes)
- Team Valor (23%, 39 Votes)
- Team Instinct (13%, 23 Votes)
Total Voters: 172
What's the best birth control method for YOU?
- Condoms. I'm a strong independent woman, and I'll make sure he wears a condom. (45%, 82 Votes)
- Nothing at all. I'm not really thinking about having sex any time soon, so I'm good -- for now at least. (25%, 45 Votes)
- The pill. I'm no goldfish; I remember to take it at the same time every day. (18%, 33 Votes)
- IUD, implant or Depo shot all the way. I don't want to worry about forgetting a pill. (12%, 22 Votes)
Total Voters: 182
Have you ever been tested for STDs?
- No, I don't need to get tested. (56%, 163 Votes)
- No, but I want to get tested. (27%, 79 Votes)
- Yes! (17%, 51 Votes)
Total Voters: 293
Have you ever used a dating app, like Tinder or Grindr?
- Nope. Never. (74%, 73 Votes)
- Yep! It's on my phone right now! (13%, 13 Votes)
- Yeah, but not anymore. (13%, 13 Votes)
- Yeah, I played with a friends profile on their phone, not mine. (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 99