What is SafeTeens about?
SafeTeens is your resource for reliable health information and your direct link to Reproductive Health Centers located throughout Pennsylvania which provide:
- Confidential services that are always non-judgmental, and free to teens under 18
- Access to free or low-cost contraceptives (birth control)
- Access to Emergency Contraception (the morning after pill)
- Education on the various methods of birth control
- Pregnancy testing
- Complete gynecological exams
- Breast and cervical cancer screening
- Human sexuality education
- Referrals to other healthcare professionals
In addition, many Reproductive Health Centers test for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
Click here to find a Reproductive Health Center nearest you, or call 1-866-SAFETEENS.